With Heymarket Web, you can import contacts from a CSV into Heymarket.
Setting up the CSV
- Download the CSV file (at the bottom of the article) to your computer and open it. Alternatively, you can create your own CSV file.
- Populate the first row of the CSV with fields/columns for searching contacts in Heymarket. Required fields/columns are first name, last name, and phone number. Optionally, you can include a field/column called List to import contacts directly into Heymarket lists. You can also add as many custom fields/columns as you like. Some examples of custom fields include: email address, street address, sales stage, and account status.
- If you haven't already done so, setup your Heymarket Web account or sign in.
- Click on 'Contacts' on the left side.
- Click on 'Import Contacts' in the top-right corner.
- You can now import contacts from the CSV file. You can also include custom fields (columns) that can be searched for within Heymarket. NOTE: first name, last name, and number are required columns.
- Click on Replace duplicate contacts to have the import overwrite existing contacts in Heymarket that have the same phone number.
Here is a sample CSV file that you can populate with your contacts to import into Heymarket: